Membership Level Changes
Membership levels will increase with The Rams Club 2022-23 membership year beginning on July 1, 2022.
Membership levels will increase in the 2022-23 membership year for the Ram level and above. Increases are roughly 15% for each membership level with some variance. This increase is the first since 2015 and just the second increase since 2004. Annual gifts are critical to providing funding for scholarships to Tar Heel student-athletes, while also supporting the facilities in which they train and develop as well as operating costs for a portion of Carolina Athletics.
The decision to increase membership levels is not one that is made lightly, but it is necessary as Carolina looks to meet the direct challenge to our ability to offer Tar Heel student-athletes the educational and athletic opportunities that make Carolina special. Scholarship costs have grown by 32% since the last membership level increase in 2015.
Strutting Ram level memberships — formerly called Big Ram Plus — will increase to $2,200 for the 2022-23 membership year.
New Membership Benefits
Current membership benefits (such as ticket priority, Born & Bred magazine, Tar Heel Experiences, car decals and more) are being supplemented with new membership benefits for all levels in 2022-23:
- An invitation to a Carolina Football open practice
- A Virtual Tar Heel Tour featuring Carolina coaches and student-athletes
- Exclusive on-campus athletics facility tours on designated tour days
- Revamped Heels Deals with great retail partner deals and discounts
Members at the Rameses level and above will have new benefits:
- Rameses members and above qualify to purchase season tickets and seat license in the Touchdown Club (field level below the Blue Zone)
- Rameses members can request and purchase a football parking pass for one game each season. Big Ram members and above can request parking for individual games in addition to their season parking pass(es) as available
Click the buttons below to explore new benefits for benefits at other levels.